By enrolling in a course [or signing up for a scheme of work] on eduCCate Global, you are joining a special worldwide community of learners. The aspiration of eduCCate Global is to provide any school with an internet connection or data access to the eduCCate Global courses and schemes of work and to provide our learners the best educational experience internet and data technology enables. You are a part of the community that will help eduCCate Global achieve this goal. eduCCate Global depends upon your motivation to learn the material and to do so with honesty and academic integrity. In order to participate in eduCCate Global, you must agree to the Honour Code below and any additional terms specific to a course or program. This Honour Code, and any additional terms, will be posted on each course website.
Honour Code Pledge
By enrolling in an eduCCate Global course or program, I agree that I will:
- Complete all of the coursework and requirements within the agreed to timeframe
- Complete all tests and assignments on my own, unless collaboration on an assignment is explicitly permitted.
- Submit verifiable evidence of completion of the Award requirements as described in the step-by-step outline
- Maintain only one user account per team member within the Awards outline.
- Not let anyone else use my username and/or password.
- Not engage in any activity that would dishonestly improve my results, or improve or hurt the results of others.
- Not post answers to problems that are being used to assess learner performance.
- Having any certificate earned in the course or program withheld or revoked;
- Being unenrolled from a course or program; or
- Termination of your use of the eduCCate Global Site.
- Additional actions may be taken at the sole discretion of eduCCate Global and eduCCate Global Member course providers.
No refunds will be issued in the case of any corrective action for such violations.
Honour Code violations will be determined at the sole discretion of eduCCate Global Members. You will be notified if a determination has been made that you have violated this Honour Code and you will be informed of the corresponding action to be taken as a result of the violation.
Changing the Honour Code
Please note that we review and may make changes to this Honour Code from time to time. Any changes to this Honour Code will be effective immediately upon posting on this page, with an updated effective date. By accessing the eduCCate Global Site after any changes have been made, you signify your agreement on a prospective basis to the modified Honour Code and any changes contained therein. Be sure to return to this page periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version of this Honour Code.
November 1, 2021